16.4.14

Emily Carr Pastel Course - Class 3 & 4

Patricia Gray Pastel Painting Vancouver
Patricia Gray Pastel Painting VancouverPatricia Gray Pastel Painting Vancouver
Patricia Gray Pastel Painting Vancouver
Patricia Gray Pastel Painting Vancouver
Patricia Gray Pastel Painting Vancouver

More experimenting with different papers, techniques and colour schemes at my pastel class at Emily Carr.

PATRICIA GRAY INC is an award winning interior design firm in Vancouver. Here we write about lifestyle

3 comments:

  1. My mom used to draw with pastel all the time when I was younger, growing up she went through phases with different types of art. This past year and a half shes been obsessed with zen-tangle. Do you think you could make art pieces like this using oils? I've never done art even though I've been around it my entire life? I love your work Patricia, keep it up!

    jessesToons| http://www.jacksoninteriordesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess
    I have never done zen-tangle. It looks interesting. Try experimenting with oils. Anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Patricia. I like your paintings very much. Thank xou for sharing and inspiring me... :)

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...