13.9.15

Art Donation BC Women's Hospital Vancouver

I am very happy and honoured to donate a piece of my art to BC Women's Hospital in Vancouver. I can't think of a better way to share my art than with such a worthy foundation and facility.
"Sunset"
Patricia Gray - Pastel on museum board
18 x 24 inches

"Sunset" Pastel on Museum Board by Patricia Gray
Contemporary Canadian Artist Patricia Gray "Sunset"
"There is so much beauty everywhere I look. My desire is to capture as much of it as I can and pass it on to you through my art." Patricia Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...